All looks good for a spring time paddle. Group of 10. We will paddle as two groups of 5, Rob will lead one group. We can change groups around at an agreed stop for coffee.
A springtime canal paddle from Bolton le Sands to the Waterwitch pub in Lancaster and return. 7 miles each way. Improvers+.
Any kind of craft. (Excluding SUP)
1. Event co-ordination: John Speakman
2. Trip Leader: John Speakman
3. Trip Type: Canal
4. Level of ability: improver+, in any boat (no SUP)
5. Date. Tuesday 4th April
6. Venue. Lancaster canal
7. Meet 9.30am. Large lay-by at canal side 1 mile south of Carnforth on the A6.
8. Anything else; It will be a glorious spring day but bring warm gear just in case. Flask and refreshment but we may have lunch at the Waterwitch pub.
Two hour paddle to centre of Lancaster for lunch then return to cars by 3pm.