Forgot your password?
07 January 2023, 09:30 AM
Event created by
Trip is confirmed to go ahead.
This is the moved Xmas paddle. Now New Year paddle
It will be on Eden from Armathwaite to Wetheral.
1. Event co-ordinator Mike Hayward
2. Trip Leader leader Mike Hayward, Sten Sture, Brian Clough, Mark McGuire,
3. Trip type: river
4. Level of ability : improver or better
5. Date: Saturday 7th January
6. Venue : Eden From Armathwaite to Wetheral 11km of grade 1/2 one grade 3.
7. Meet location / time : 10.00 Armathwaite bridge
8. Meet to share lifts at: Junction 36 at 9.00 by the telephone box at the arrow on the map.
9. Anything else:
All welcome including improvers Open boats or kayaks ( but open boat leader required) if you intend to paddle open boat please add note below so we know numbers.
Report of previous trip on this section here.
Trip should be 2.5 to 3 hours, bring lunch and hot drink.
Venue subject to water level and maybe changed or cancelled.
Please read notes re trips here:
I am happy to co-ordinate and lead the trip. However, as we will be a team, we are jointly responsible for each other’s safety on the water.
Please ensure you carry the correct kit for the trip you are attending.
RSVP at least 2 days before the event
Guests by arrangement with organiser, prior to trip only.
There are no reviews to display.