Forgot your password?
14 April 2022, 11:00 AM
Event created by
Weather looking good for tomorrow.
carpark or roadside. Will start paddle from the shore by the carpark at 12.30.
An afternoon sea kayak trip from the Brown Howe carpark or nearby roadside.
Anti-clockwise with a stop for tea at the Bluebird cafe at Coniston lakeside.
A Fine Weather only TRIP
1. Event co-ordinator. John Speakman
2. Trip Leader. John Speakman
3. Trip Type. Flat Water. (Sea kayak or touring kayak/canoe)
4. Level of ability. Beginner-any.
5. Date Monday 14th April
6. Venue. Coniston Water
7. Meet. The roadside by the lake at Brown Howe, or pay & display carpark. SW end of Coniston. Meet 12.00pm for 12.30pm start.
8. No shuttles required. Back at start by 5.30pm
Please read LCC trip notes on club website.
I am happy to co-ordinate and lead the trip. However, as we will be a team, we are jointly responsible for each others safety on the water. Please ensure you carry the correct kit for the trip.
RSVP at least 2 days before the date of the event.
There are no comments to display.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Pasted as rich text. Paste as plain text instead
Only 75 emoji are allowed.
Your link has been automatically embedded. Display as a link instead
Your previous content has been restored. Clear editor
You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.