Jump to content
Lakeland Canoe Club

BrianC

Members
  • Content Count

    91
  • Joined

  • Last visited

1 Follower

About BrianC

  • Rank
    Advanced Member

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Not Telling

Recent Profile Visitors

666 profile views
  1. Will look at the Sprint Meeting at .... https://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x=351316&y=496032&z=115&sv=3 10:15
  2. Difficult call because there has been some rain - but probably not enough?? Things may change during the day - all depending on the rain I am going to cancel the trip but suggest people can contact each other via whats app if they want to paddle one of the 'always up' rivers or if more rain falls. BE COVID AWARE PEER trip 0. Event co-ordinator Brian Clough 1. Trip type: river 2. Level of ability : Intermediate/Advanced only 3. Date: Friday 9th October 4. Venue : tbc. 5. Meet location / time : 10.00 6. Check water levels on the morning.
  3. until

    Could I be down as second reserve please
  4. until

    That is fine Tom - no problem - it was touch and go as to whether I could leave work - perhaps it is better that I give it a miss
  5. until

    I put my name down not seeing the comment at the bottom - will forego the trip I understand I may be causing problems by exceeding the six number
  6. PEER Session I am keeping an eye on the weather today (Wednesday) the weather seems to have been delay a day and Sunday is looking better - watch this space Friday today and Sunday is looking far bigger than Saturday Martin and Rachel would prefer Saturday and I am happy to go both days - so I am going to put a trip on for each day Be Covid aware (I've not heard what Boris has said yet - so not sure about lift sharing) 1. Trip type: sea - surfing 2. Level of ability : Intermediate 3. Date: Saturday 27th June 4. Venue
  7. PEER Session I am keeping an eye on the weather today (Wednesday) the weather seems to have been delay a day and Sunday is looking better - watch this space Friday today and Sunday is looking far bigger than Saturday ----- I have adjusted the timings below to allow for the shift in tide times Martin and Rachel would prefer Saturday and I am happy to go both days - so I am going to put a trip each day on the calendar Friday update - Sunday now forecasting 10.5 feet - bit more than I can handle that's for sure - keep watching - maybe a river ?? Saturday Morning - I
  8. Sunday Morning 15th March Cowside Beck 09:00 at junction 36 - however if anyone is coming from the west we could make it later People from the East or South - I am guessing about an hour later (10:00) at the bottom of the river https://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x=393011&y=471908&z=115&sv=393011,471908&st=4&ar=y&mapp=map.srf&searchp=ids.srf&dn=828&ax=393011&ay=471908&lm=0
  9. Sunday Morning 15th March Cowside Beck 09:00 at junction 36 - however if anyone is coming from the west we could make it later People from the East or South - I am guessing about an hour later (10:00) at the bottom of the river https://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x=393011&y=471908&z=115&sv=393011,471908&st=4&ar=y&mapp=map.srf&searchp=ids.srf&dn=828&ax=393011&ay=471908&lm=0 Peer trip. 1. Advanced trip 2. Sunday 15th March 3. River in Pennines grade 3/4 4. TBC Sunday morning 8.00 a.m. 5. Meet nr
  10. Sunday 08/03/2020 River: Top of Wharfe Meet at J36 @09:00 https://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x=353909&y=482581&z=120&sv=353909,482581&st=4&ar=y&mapp=map.srf&searchp=ids.srf&dn=821&ax=353909&ay=482581&lm=0 or close to the put in @ about 10:15 (I am guessing) https://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x=387614&y=480386&z=120&sv=387614,480386&st=4&ar=y&mapp=map.srf&searchp=ids.srf&dn=821&ax=387614&ay=480386&lm=0 Could you confirm on What's App please Anybody else? Not O
  11. Sorry - once again I am going to have to cancel - the weather is too poor I am seemd to have hit on a way of sure fire way of ensuring good conditions for rivers - organise a sea trip !!!! Will organise a river trip on instead
  12. Could I put my name down as reserve please
  13. Sorry yes - Sunday 8th March Thanks Mike
  14. Friday Early Evening I am sorry to have to do this again but the weather just will not play ball Trip Cancelled
  15. Plus Natalie
×
×
  • Create New...