Open to all levels of ability for these paddling sessions
Practice in play boats, practice in river boats, try rolling, anything you want
No direct coaching but I would envisage everybody working together and learning from each other.
1. Event coordinator: Brian Clough
2. Trip Leader: Brian Clough
3. Trip type: Park and Practice on Flat Water
4. Level of Ability: Must be self reliant to a degree, prepared to work with others and practice without individual direct supervision
5. Date: 17/05/2023
6. Venue: River Leven Below of the Slalom Course
7. Meet: Meet at 18:00
8. Anything else:
Park and play session and the water is very accessible and so people could dip in and dip out as they wish, I will be there before 18:00, people could arrive s0oner or later and choose when they wish to leave. Trying to keep it very informal.
I am happy to co-ordinate and lead the session. However, as a group, we are jointly responsible for each other’s safety on the water.
Park and Practice in warmish water so wear what you feel is appropriate.
PFD and Kayak specific helmets still required
I will try and put these sessions on a regular basis but welcome feedback on frequency, location and time.