CANCELLED DUE TO NEW COVID RULES.
MEET 10.00AM AT THE BRIDGE OVER THE KENT AT BURNESIDE.
Depending on water level we will decide on either Staverley to Burneside or Burneside to Scoggs Weir through Kendal.
BE COVID aware.
1) Trip Type: River trip from Staveley or Burneside depending on water levels.
Ending at either Burneside or Scoggs Weir depending on the start point.
2) Level of Ability; Improvers.
3) Date Wed 6th January
4) Meet location to be confirmed Tuesday 5th JAN pm. Water level dependent.
5) Meet time 10.00
6) No lift share to start point
7) Running shuttle with mitigation. Please bring face coverings.
Please read the clubs (and BC ) guidance regarding Covid 19. And also equipment requirements for trips
Please read notes re river trips here: https//lakelandcanoeclub.wordpress.com/
I’m happy to organise and be responsible for this trip but hope for more experienced members to join and lead the trip. Depending on interest and weather/water levels, we may change to a different improvers level river. Notification by Tuesday 5th if location changes.
There are no comments to display.
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now