Very much aware the river has been run a lot by the club recently - would consider any other suggestions
1. To decide nearer the time - dependent on water levels etc.
2. Sunday 3rd November
3. Meet 10.00 a.m. at a venue yet to be decided.
4. Check water levels / sort out lifts the night before.
5. Trips may be cancelled or rearranged at short notice depending upon weather, and the preferences of those paddling.
6. To avoid a wasted journey, please ensure the trip coordinator knows you plan to attend, and has your mobile number.
7. Coordinator Brain Clough.
I am very happy to co-ordinate this trip, choose a river, set up put ins and take outs, liaise with people with people for lips, but I will not be the leader.
I do have a 4 star leader badge, but the remits for 4 star are soon exceeded as the grade of the river rises and perhaps more importantly as the numbers of people rise.
It is very likely that there will be other very competent paddlers on trip, many have more experience than myself.
I really want to emphasize is that is not a "formal trip" there are plenty of commercial providers who can fulfill this role and in truth better than we can.
This is a group of mates heading out for a paddle and some fun, a cup of coffee afterwards and if you want to join us you are most welcome and I would encourage you to do so.
Suggested Level of Competence for this Trip: Intermediate Paddlers