Forgot your password?
27 January 2019
Event created by
Social Paddle down the River Cocker
Event details: River trip for Improver/Intermediates - suitable for all
As a minimum you must be a competent flat water paddler and be a happy swimmer in event of capsize.
Aimed at anyone who :
- can paddle rivers but wants to refresh / improve basic skills
- learn basic skills.
Must have your own kit including especially a River Buoyancy Aid and Helmet
E-mail me or leave a message if you are struggling for river kit - I have some spares - could even stretch to a boat
1. Grade 2/3 river section - River Cocker from Crummock Water to Cockermouth
2. Sunday 27th January
3. Meet 10.00 a.m. Car Park adjacent to the river just downstream from the Lake marked on the OS Map
4. Check water levels / sort out lifts the night before
5. Delayed the trip a day in the hope of more water
6. Trip leader Brain Clough
sat night - at the moment good to go.
Available to share lifts - will be at the canal for 08:45
There are no reviews to display.