Forgot your password?
02 August 2023, 09:30 AM
Event created by
A sea kayak trip for improvers and better from Roa Island. Weather dependent.
paddle out around Piel island on the start of the incoming stream, then up the channel with the stream as far as Jubilee Bridge.
Lunch on the slip by the Ferry Hotel, or in the Ferry Hotel. Then return at 2.00 as the south going stream starts. Trip can end here for some if a shuttle is undertaken.
1. Event organiser: John Speakman
2. Trip Leader: John Speakman & Annette Morris.
3. Trip type. Sea for Improvers plus.
4. Date : Wednesday 2nd August. HW 12.20
5. Venue. Roa Island 10.00 for 10.30 start.Meet by slip to drop boats then park in the free carpark on Roa Island.
6. Shuttle tba nearer the date.
7. Bring lunch etc.
Please read notes re Sea trips on the club website. Please carry the correct kit for this trip and contact me if you are unsure whether the trip is suitable for your ability.
RSVP 2 days at least before the trip. Guest by arrangement with Organiser only.
There are no comments to display.
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in