Forgot your password?
26 October 2022, 08:30 AM
25 October 2022,
Event created by
Trip confirmed as going ahead
1. Event co-ordinator Mike Hayward
2. Trip Leader leader Mike Hayward
3. Trip type: river
4. Level of ability : improver or better
5. Date: Wednesday 26th October
6. Venue : River Kent Staveley to Kendal
7. Meet location / time : The end of Wattsfield road at 9.30
8. Meet to share lifts at: From egress as above
9. Anything else: RSVP 6 unless second leader joins trip.
If water levels unsuitable9 To high or too low will use different river.
Rapids grade 2 apart from portages at Cowan Head(grade 4), weir and temporary bridge in Kendal
Please read notes re trips here:
I am happy to co-ordinate and lead the trip. However, as we will be a team, we are jointly responsible for each other’s safety on the water.
Please ensure you carry the correct kit for the trip you are attending.
RSVP at least 2 days before the event
Guests by arrangement with organiser, prior to trip only.
There are no comments to display.
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in