Forgot your password?
03 April 2022, 08:00 AM
Event created by
1. Event co-ordinator Mike Hayward
2. Trip Leader leader Mike Hayward
3. Trip type: Sea / Estuary
4. Level of ability : improver or better
5. Date: Sunday 3rd April
6. Venue : Canal Foot Ulverston
7. Meet location / time : 09.00 ready to paddle off at 9.20
8. Meet to share lifts at: n/a
9. Anything else:
HW is at 13.34 height 9.56m
Aim is to paddle out on remains of the outgoing tide and pickup the incoming tide in the estuary channel. Possibility of a small bore wave. We should be back at canal foot by 11.30 a.m.
Please read notes re r trips here:
I am happy to co-ordinate and lead the trip. However, as we will be a team, we are jointly responsible for each other’s safety on the water.
Please ensure you carry the correct kit for the trip you are attending.
RSVP is 7 but will increase if another leader joins.
RSVP at least 2 days before the event
There are no comments to display.
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in