Open to all improver & intermediate paddlers. These trips are not a series, you don't need to have attended the past one. If you have not paddled on one of my trips before, I'll drop you a line for a chat before the date.
The aim of this session will be picking, and hitting lines. We will be assessing each rapid from the bank, talking about it, choosing a line, trying to hit it, then getting out and trying again. We'll pick a shortish section of river with easy options for retries on the various rapids. You might be aiming for the easiest possible line, or the hardest possible line. We may even pick out some challenges if it's too easy!
Trip Leader: Simon Lerpiniere / 07811144461
1. Trip type : Club Lead
2. Level of ability : Improver (please leave spaces for improvers). One space reserved for an assistant river leader. Please contact me if interested.
3. Date : 10/04/2021
4. Venue : TBC, by Saturday morning 8am. Will be grade 2/3.
5. Meet location / time : 10.00am
6. Meet to share lifts at : No lift share due to Covid-19.
7. Weather : Low water and high water options available. Hopefully some rain leading up to the day but not a deluge. Weather should be warming up by April, but please bring warm clothing in case there is some waiting around.
8. Anything else : Running shuttles with mitigation, so please bring your own face covering or organise your own shuttle.