This is a re-try of the May trip which was posponed due to strong winds & heavy swell.
BE Covid aware
Organiser: Duncan Goulder 07730411538
1. Trip type: 3 days of sea kayak day trips over a long weekend.
2. Level of ability : Advanced
3. Date: Traveling to campsite Friday 30th July 2021. Paddling Sat, Sun & however much of Monday 2nd Aug as we feel like before driving back.
4. Venue: Campsite TBC
5. Meet location / time : TBC nearer the time
6. Meet to share lifts at: No lift share due to Covid
7. Anything else:
The intended plan A trips (weather dependant) are:
1. Bardsey Island circumnavigation, crossing from / to Aberdaron
2. Lleyn Peninsula - exploring as much of the area between Porth Dinllean & Llanbedrog as time allows, since we're down there.
A plan B might include some surfing at Hell's Mouth if there is any to be had...?
This trip involves open crossings exposed to wind and swell from several directions in an area of strong tidal streams and overfalls. Please feel free to give me a call if you're not sure about suitability, I'll be more than happy to chat it through. Thanks.