Condition’s not good for a moonlight paddle but will go ahead unless things change during the day. Meet 7pm while still some daylight. Moderate breeze from the south, possibly rain.
A night paddle on Windermere under the full moon. From Rayrigg carpark on the Rayrigg Road. Meet at 7.30pmon the lake for 8.00pm Two hours to explore south past the lights of Bowness to Storrs Hotel and back via the Windermere archipelago.
1. Event co-ordination: John Speakman
2. Trip Leader: John Speakman
3. Trip Type: Lake
4. Level of ability: any, in any boat (no SUP)
5. Date. Thursday 28th September (full moon)
6. Venue. Windermere
7. Meet 7.30pm. Rayrigg carpark. South of Millerground.
8. Anything else;
Could be very cold, dress warm, bring Head torches and wear something reflective.