Forgot your password?
04 October 2023, 11:00 PM
Event created by
1. Event co-ordinator - Graeme Wild
2. Trip Leader leader - Mike Hayward
3. Trip type: easy river
4. Level of ability : Improver or better, kayak or canoe not suitable for beginners.
5. Date: Thursday 5th October
6. Venue : River Annan, start TBC (depending on weather will be circa half way from Moffat to Annan, roughly 25 km down river from Moffat) to Annan.
7. Meet location/time: details TBC
8. Meet to share lifts: TBC
9. Anything else:
Joining the two day Annan Easy River trip for one day only.
there is a WhatsApp group created for the Annan trip which you’ll be invited too when you sign up.
It may be cold so dress warm and bring a flask and food.
If you intend to paddle an open boat (solo or tandem) or river kayak, can you advise when you sign up.
The event is subject to a suitable water level, else it will be cancelled or moved to a different river(TBC)
You should have a basic idea of how to read moving water and break in and out and ferry glide.
RSVP limit is 4 boats, 6 boats doing the 2 day event, so 10 boats in total for this day.
Will reconfirm trip 24 hours beforehand.
Please read notes re trips here:
I am happy to co-ordinate. However, as we will be a team, we are jointly responsible for each other’s safety on the water.
Please ensure you carry the correct kit for the trip you are attending.
RSVP at least 2 days before the event
There are no comments to display.
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in