White Water, grade 3(4) river trip, for intermediate paddlers. Kent can be paddled really low anyway, but there is a little bit of rain due, so I think it could go up a bit and make this worthwhile. Note: This is an evening trip!
1. Event co-ordinator: Simon Lerpiniere (07811144461)
2. Trip Leader leader: Simon Lerpiniere
3. Trip type: River
4. Level of ability : Intermediate
5. Date: 01/07/2023
6. Venue: River Leven
7. Meet location / time: Meeting at get-out at 6:30pm.
8. Meet to share lifts at: Arrange your own
9. Anything else: If you've not paddled with me before, I'll be in touch on WhatsApp before the trip. If you're not sure this trip is for you, feel free to drop me a message or phone call.
I am happy to co-ordinate and lead the trip. However, as we will be a team, we are jointly responsible for each other’s safety on the water.
Please ensure you carry the correct kit for the trip you are attending.
RSVP by latest Friday 10PM please. Attendees will be added to a WhatsApp group for the event. Please check WhatsApp and the calendar to confirm location, suitable river levels, and that the trip is running.