3. Trip type: white water river for kayaks: which one will be decided on the day after assessing the rainfall. Current thoughts as of Wednesday 22/2 are probably the Leven will be the only river up, but just in case more rain occurs, I'll leave the decision open as yet.
4. Level of ability : intermediate: competent at grade 3 (4)
5. Date: Saturday 22/2/2023
7. Meet location / time : TBC
8. Meet to share lifts at: Arrange on the morning
9. Anything else: open to suggestions and may cancel depending on rainfall