Forgot your password?
10 November 2023
Event created by
1. Event co-ordinator: Rob Hitchmough
2. Trip Leader leader: Rob Hitchmough
3. Trip type: white water river for kayaks: which one will be decided on the day after assessing the rainfall. But would be looking at doing the Mint, Crake or Esk or something similar
4. Level of ability : intermediate: competent at grade 3
5. Date: Friday 10/11/2023
6. Venue :TBC
7. Meet location / time : TBC
8. Meet to share lifts at: Arrange on the morning
9. Anything else: open to suggestions and may cancel depending on rainfall
Please read notes here:
I am happy to co-ordinate and lead the trip. However, as we will be a team, we are jointly responsible for each other’s safety on the water.
Please ensure you carry the correct kit for the trip you are attending.
Whatsapp group will be set up before hand, please check around 8am on Tuesday morning for river decision.
RSVP at least 1 day before the event
If I haven't paddled with you before please contact me to discuss (via WhatsApp: I'm in LCC River Kayaking number ending 613)
Guests by arrangement with organiser, prior to trip only
There are no comments to display.
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in