2. Trip Leader leaders: Rachel Powell and Sten Sture
3. Trip type: white water river for kayaks: which one will be decided on the day after assessing the rainfall. Likely rivers are: Lune: Low Gill to Killington Bridge, or Killington Bridge to Rawthey confluence, Lower Rawthey: Sedbergh down, top half of Leven: getting out well before Backbarrow or similar grade rivers.
4. Level of ability: confident improver or intermediate not yet able to lead: competent at grade 2, aiming for grade 3. Independent intermediate paddlers: please leave spaces for others.
5. Date: Tuesday 21/11/2023
6. Venue :TBC
7. Meet location / time : TBC
8. Meet to share lifts at: Arrange on the morning
9. Anything else: open to suggestions and may cancel depending on rainfall