Jump to content
Lakeland Canoe Club

Duddon or similar (3/4 grade)

Event details

Trip time changed to a 3/4pm meet at Duddon bridge to coincide with rain  

We have rain moving in Sunday night through to Monday morning. Not clear yet how much we’ll get or where but hopefully some rivers will come up and give us a few choices. 
If the Duddon came up this would be my first choice.

Event details.

1. Event co-ordinator Mark McGuire

2. Trip Leader TBC

3. Trip type: Intermediate /Advanced 

4. Level of ability : Intermediate/Advanced 

5. Date: Monday 10th April 

6. Venue : TBC

7. Meet location / time : TBC

8. Meet to share lifts at: Will organise on day using WhatsApp group chat

O9. Anything else: No certainty on anything coming up by early morning but there is more rain during the day so with the longer days a later start could work.

River choice and start time therefore could change, I’ll look at possibility’s around 8am and make a decision from there.



Please read notes re river trips here:


I am happy to co-ordinate and lead the trip. However, as we will be a team, we are jointly responsible for each other’s safety on the water.

Please ensure you carry the correct kit for the trip you are on.


Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Create New...