Forgot your password?
24 September 2016
Event created by
1. Sea kayak trip – From Jubilee Bridge (Walney), paddling down the channel, past Roa to Piel Island. Stop for lunch and wait for tides to change before returning up the channel to Jubilee Bridge.
2. Saturday 24th September 2016
3. Meeting on the roadside on Walney Island, next to the slipway, on the N side of Jubilee Bridge at 9.30am
5. Trip leader: Robin Everingham
6. Any special notes: LW is at 1210, we'll aim to be on the water for 10.00am. Bring a flask & lunch.
Click on the RSVP to add you name to the list.
Forecast is S F5-7, Plan B: meet at the Bridge 10.30am. We'll do a shuttle to Roa Island and put on there. Paddle out to Piel if we can, have lunch and then return with a tail wind to Jubilee Bridge.
There are no reviews to display.