Trip going ahead, see What's App group for details.
No more rain forecast (from today Friday 4th) before event; so levels will be dropping. Subject to sufficient water levels the plan will be to run the Lower Kent with a focus on practicing boofing. This will mean repeating the best practice drops. Hopefully paddlers better at it than me will help out with hints and tips. Trip will be confirmed on Monday 7th around 5pm.
Midweek Series format: this event will only be opened up to book on on Friday 4th March
1. Event co-ordinator: Rachel Powell (RachelT)
2. Trip Leader leader: Rachel Powell (RachelT)
3. Trip type: river
4. Level of ability : intermediate: competent at grade 3 with the odd bit of grade 4
5. Date: Tuesday 08/03/2022
7. Meet location / time : TBC
8. Meet to share lifts at: Arrange on the morning
9. Anything else: open to suggestions and may change date or even cancel depending on rainfall