BE COVID AWARE
Event co-ordinator Mike Hayward
1. Trip type: river
2. Level of ability : improver or better - see notes below- Suitable for those with moving water experience only. Solo or tandem paddlers. may be space in a canoe if you don't wish to go solo. Kayaks welcome to join also.
3. Date: Monday 5th Oct. - Thursday 8th Oct and maybe Friday as well ( Weather dependent)
4. Venue : camping near Leyburn.
5. Meet location / time : WhattsApp group for this trip.
6. Meet to share lifts at: travel on own due to covid. Shuttle with mitigation
7. Anything else:
Please read notes re river trips here:
The plan is to do day trips on Ure / Swale staying a base on campsite. Rivers will be mostly flowing and grade 2 with maybe the odd grade 3 which is portageable. Please RSVP. You can join 1,2,3 or 4 days.
RSVP limit is 6 Due to Covid-19 rules
RSVP at least 1 day before.