Not Official LCC Event
River trip for Advanced Paddlers
As a minimum you must be a happy Grade III/IV
Aimed at anyone who wants to come along
1. Not a lot of options - River Leven - Full Run to Low Wood
I am happy to have another play/practice on the Leven because I have not kayaked for a while and I can't think of anywhere else to go.
We have done it before at about this level
Maybe a coffee afterwards in the Motor Museum may tempt you along !!
2. Saturday 19thJanuary.
3. Meet 10.00 a.m. Details below.
4. Other notes - under 18 by prior arrangement only please email trip leader.
5. Check water levels / sort out lifts the night before.
6. Trips may be cancelled or rearranged at short notice depending upon weather, and the preferences of those paddling.
7. To avoid a wasted journey, please ensure the trip co-ordinator knows you plan to attend, and has your mobile number.
8. Peer lead. Trip co-ordinator Brain Clough.