I am happy to co-ordinate and lead the trip. However, as we will be a team, we are jointly responsible for each other's safety on the water.
All those attending please check the level of equipment and personal gear required ahead of the day, additionally please learn and understand the set of signals we currently have adopted for use.(see our website if not sure), any queries please mention on the whats app group.
1. Trip type : River,
2. Level of ability : Intermediate: aiming for Grade 3, but might be 2/3 or 3(4).
3. Date : As above or TBC Covid dependant
4. Venue : TBC, by Saturday morning 8am. Aiming for see choice above (nearer the time )
5. Trip may be cancelled or rearranged at short notice depending upon weather, and the preferences of those paddling.
6. Meet to share lifts at : No lift share due to Covid-19
7. Weather :PURELY WATER DEPENDANT dependant
8. Anything else : Running shuttles with mitigation, so please bring your own face covering or organise your own shuttle.
9. Once you've signed up I'll put you on a specific whatsapp group