Update Friday 28 May, 19:32: Trip on. Don't forget money for parking.
A trip for Improvers in sea kayaks. A journey up the River Esk, launching at Ravenglass slipway, Grid Reference 084962. Travelling to Hinning House Bridge on the incoming tide and returning on the outgoing. If time and tide permits there may be time to explore the estuary at the confluence of the Esk with the Irt and Mire rivers. Ready to paddle 12:00, two hours before hightide at 14:10. Meet up 11:00.
The trip is being coordinated by Rob Wilson and led by Tom Peacock Four additional spaces are available for Improvers. Social distancing under the COVID regulations will apply.
1. Trip type : Sea paddle in the estuary and tidal reaches of the River Esk, Ravenglass
2. Level of ability : Improver and above.
3. Date : Saturday 29 May 2021, 11:00 meet up.
4. Venue: launching at Ravenglass slipway, Grid Reference 084962.
5. Meet location / time : 11:00, ready to paddle 11.30 to 12:00.