BE COVID AWARE - Face Mask, Hand Sanitiser, Social distancing, Feeling well
Workshop delivered by Mike Sunderland & Mac Knowles
Organisers : Mike Sunderland & Mac Knowles - sea kayak leaders & recently trained sea kayak coaches
The SECOND of a series of evening workshops FREE for LCC members, to experience a TASTER to paddling sea kayaks
followed by other workshops posted later
A number of members have already expressed their interests to join the workshops - so if you are interested, first contact Mike Sunderland on:
firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile for a chat: 0797 5946 312
If you have friends and family who are interested to experience paddling a sea kayak, please ensure they sign up as LCC guest: link below, found on LCC home page, under membership menu https://form.jotformeu.com/90772643315357
We are expecting that we will still be restricted to 6 paddlers. I'll open the calendar for folks to book Mon Sat 1st May, with a reminder on the LCC sea kayak WhatsApp.
ONLY STARTERS should sign up please - NEW to paddling sea kayaks.
We can provide: sea kayak, spary deck (if required), paddle and bouyancy aid - personal kit - thermals (top and bottom), water proofs (top and bottom), wellies or old trainers & change of clothes.
1. Trip type : Evening Workshop on Killington Lake in sea kayaks
2. Level of ability : STARTERs - never or very new to paddling a sea kayak
3. Date : Wednesday 12th May 2021
4. Venue : Killington Lake
5. Meet location / time : Killington Sailing Association Base. Post Code: Reservoir Rd - LA8 0NW. Web reference to KSA - www.k-s-a.co.uk
6. Meet to share lifts at : Not required.
7. Weather : Dependant on not too much wind.
8. Anything else : We will have 5 sea kayaks available - LCC and Cumbria Canoeists craft and equipment
Please make sure you've read the club's (and British Canoeing) guidance regarding kayaking and Covid-19.