Forgot your password?
24 April 2021, 08:30 AM
Event created by
BE COVID AWARE
Organiser : Simon Lerpiniere / 07811144461
1. Trip type: Sea - Club Led
2. Level of ability : Intermediate, but improvers welcome, just contact me first please
3. Date: 24/04/2021
4. Venue : Roa Island to Piel Island, south Walney, possibly shallows of South America. We'll likely stop on Piel Island for a break.
5. Meet location / time : 9.30am, Roa Island public slipway (https://goo.gl/maps/LtC3yH5ZFuas57aE8). We'll be launching from the public slipway but returning via the ferry jetty. There is on the street parking on Piel Street, by the ferry or park in the free public car as you enter Roa Island (https://goo.gl/maps/Sh9WWkYGwhvS2Y5P9).
6. Meet to share lifts at: No lift share due to Covid-19.
7. Weather : Forecast is for calm, warm weather. We still need to keep an eye on the wind.
8. Anything else : Please bring warm kit. You'll need lunch and a drink. Suggest arriving early to avoid parking issues.
Please RSVP on the calendar by early Friday evening. Check on Saturday morning first thing to ensure it's still running before travelling.
There are no comments to display.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Pasted as rich text. Paste as plain text instead
Only 75 emoji are allowed.
Your link has been automatically embedded. Display as a link instead
Your previous content has been restored. Clear editor
You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.