Update: Friday 14th. Sorry, trip is cancelled due to leader being I'll.
Update: Wednesday 12th. It looks like we should have some water for once. It's still likely to be low, but we don't need a lot. Location is very dependant on what rain we get over the next couple of days, so keep an eye on WhatsApp for updates please.
Open to all improver & intermediate paddlers. These trips are not a series, you don't need to have attended the past one. If you have not paddled on one of my trips before, I'll drop you a line for a chat before the date.
The aim of this session will be a simple river trip with opportunity to play on the way down.
Trip Leader: Simon Lerpiniere / 07811144461
1. Trip type : Club Lead
2. Level of ability : Improver (please leave spaces for improvers). One space reserved for an assistant river leader. Please contact me if interested.
3. Date : 15/05/2021
4. Venue : TBC, by Saturday morning 8am. Will be grade 2/3.
5. Meet location / time : 10.00am
6. Meet to share lifts at : No lift share due to Covid-19.
7. Weather : Low water and high water options available. Hopefully some rain leading up to the day but not a deluge. Weather should be warming up by May, but please bring warm clothing in case there is some waiting around.
8. Anything else : Running shuttles with mitigation, so please bring your own face covering or organise your own shuttle. We're usually on the water a while, so there will be a snack break roughly half way down, so please bring snacks and a drink.