Open to all improver & intermediate paddlers. These trips are not a series, you don't need to have attended the past one.
Background: I'm working towards my white water kayak leader assessment having completed my training last year. This session will be a fairly structured run down a local river with the chance to practice skills.
1. Trip type : River
2. Level of ability : Improver, intermediate paddlers welcome.
3. Date : 02/01/2021
4. Venue : TBC, by Saturday morning 8am. Likely the Kent (if low enough) or the Lune (if high enough). Alternatively maybe a park and play if not much running.
5. Meet location / time : 10.00am
6. Meet to share lifts at : No lift share due to Covid-19.
7. Weather : Due to be cold and dry. Bring warm gear.
8. Anything else : Running shuttles with mitigation, so please bring your own face covering or organise your own shuttle.