Open to all improver & intermediate paddlers. These trips are not a series, you don't need to have attended the past one.
Background: I'm working towards my white water kayak leader assessment having completed my training last year. This session will be a fairly structured run down a local river with the chance to practice skills.
1. Trip type : River
2. Level of ability : Improver, intermediate paddlers welcome.
3. Date : 02/01/2021
4. Venue : TBC, by Saturday morning 8am. Likely the Kent (if low enough) or the Lune (if high enough). Alternatively maybe a park and play if not much running.
5. Meet location / time : 10.00am
6. Meet to share lifts at : No lift share due to Covid-19.
7. Weather : Due to be cold and dry. Bring warm gear.
8. Anything else : Running shuttles with mitigation, so please bring your own face covering or organise your own shuttle.
There are no comments to display.
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now