Forgot your password?
10 January 2021
Event created by
Be Covid aware
Lead trip Organiser : Rob Gregory
All those attending please check the level of equipment and personal gear required ahead of the day (see our website if not sure), any queries please mention on the whats app group.
1. Trip type : River, Lune Section to be paddled will depend on experience of those attending
2. Level of ability : Beginner The aim of the session is to introduce paddlers to simple moving water skills, and open boat preparation prior to paddling
3. Date : 10/1/2021
4. Venue : TBC, by Sunday morning 8am.
5. Trip may be cancelled or rearranged at short notice depending upon weather, and the preferences of those paddling.
6. Meet to share lifts at : No lift share due to Covid-19
7. Weather : completely water and circumstance dependant
8. Anything else : Running shuttles with mitigation, so please bring your own face covering or organise your own shuttle.
Please make sure you've read the club's (and British Canoeing) guidance regarding kayaking and Covid-19. Please read notes re river trips here: https://lakelandcanoeclub.wordpress.com/trips/
Please RSVP on the calendar by 2 days prior . Check on WhatsApp Wednesday morning first thing to ensure suitable river levels and the trip is running.
There are no comments to display.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Pasted as rich text. Paste as plain text instead
Only 75 emoji are allowed.
Your link has been automatically embedded. Display as a link instead
Your previous content has been restored. Clear editor
You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.