From 2nd December. The rule of 6 will once again apply to meeting outdoors - for recreational paddling with friends and family, and for groups of coaching and leader ratios of 1:5.
BE COVID AWARE
Organiser : Chris Dale
Folks, I have started a specific whatsapp group for this trip, you are all on it and I will keep you updated via that medium if that’s okay?
My provisional list of possible rivers are in no particular order and as it is a peer group I expect to be questioned on these if anyone has any issues with choice, grade suitability etc. Or ones they’d particularly like to paddle
All those attending please check the level of equipment and personal gear required ahead of the day (see our website if not sure), any queries please mention on the whats app group.
1. Trip type : River,
2. Level of ability : Intermediate: aiming for Grade 3, but might be 2/3 or 3(4).
3. Date : 19/12/2020
4. Venue : TBC, by Saturday morning 8am. Aiming for TBA
5. Trip may be cancelled or rearranged at short notice depending upon weather, and the preferences of those paddling.
6. Meet to share lifts at : No lift share due to Covid-19
7. Weather :completely water and circumstance dependant
8. Anything else : Running shuttles with mitigation, so please bring your own face covering or organise your own shuttle.