Trip lead by Mike Sunderland - assisted by local guide Julian Cruikshank
This event is yet to be confirmed. It is subject to government guidance at the end of Lockdown on December 2nd.
Organiser : Mike Sunderland
The second of two Lakes Adventures before Christmas.
The plan at the moment is to explore all x3 Lakes - Buttermere,Crummock Water and Lowes Water
Details posted here nearer the time.
We are expecting that we will still be restricted to 6 paddlers. I'll open the calendar for folks to book after Weds 2nd Dec, with a reminder on the sea kayak WhatsApp. That should give everyone a chance to see the trip in advance of it opening for booking.
1. Trip type : Lakes Paddle - Buttermere,Crummock & Lowes, in sea kayaks
2. Level of ability : Improver and above
3. Date : Tues 15th December
4. Venue : Butermere National Trust Carpark TBC.
5. Meet location / time : 9.30am and changed and ready to paddle for 10.00am
6. Meet to share lifts at : No lift share due to Covid-19.
7. Weather : Dependant on not too much wind.
8. Anything else : Plan to circumnavigate each lake and drive to the next