Forgot your password?
26 December 2020, 10:00 AM
Event created by
From 2nd December. The rule of 6 will once again apply to meeting outdoors - for recreational paddling with friends and family, and for groups of coaching and leader ratios of 1:5.
BE COVID AWARE
Organiser : Simon Lerpiniere / 07811144461
I never do anything of much interest on boxing day, as especially as the boxing day holiday is on the Monday this year, might as well head out for a paddle to work off that Christmas pud!
1. Trip type : River
2. Level of ability : Intermediate
3. Date : 26/12/2020 (yes, I know, boxing day!)
4. Venue : TBC, by Saturday morning 8am. Grade 3, not too far away, Lower Rawthey, Lune, Leven or similar.
5. Meet location / time : 10.00am
6. Meet to share lifts at : No lift share due to Covid-19.
7. Weather : So long as it's not a drought, there will be something suitable running. Only in very high water will this be postponed.
8. Anything else : Running shuttles with mitigation, so please bring your own face covering or organise your own shuttle.
Please make sure you've read the club's (and British Canoeing) guidance regarding kayaking and Covid-19. Please read notes re river trips here: https://lakelandcanoeclub.wordpress.com/trips/
Note: this is a peer trip. I am happy to co-ordinate and organise the trip, but we are all responsible for each other on the water.
Please RSVP on the calendar by Friday evening. Check on WhatsApp Saturday morning first thing to ensure suitable river levels and the trip is running.
There are no comments to display.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Pasted as rich text. Paste as plain text instead
Only 75 emoji are allowed.
Your link has been automatically embedded. Display as a link instead
Your previous content has been restored. Clear editor
You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.