2.Intermediate: aiming for Grade 3, but might be 2/3 or 3(4) depending on conditions and peoples inclinations
3. Sunday 1st November
4. Venue to decide nearer the time - dependent on water levels etc. But hoping to paddle the Mint.
5. No lift sharing to get to trip. Running shuttles with mitigation, so please bring your own face covering or organise your own shuttle.
6. Trips may be cancelled or rearranged at short notice depending upon weather, and the preferences of those paddling.
7. To avoid a wasted journey, please ensure the trip coordinator knows you plan to attend, and has your mobile number.
8. Coordinator Rob Hitchmough 07729 809613
I am very happy to co-ordinate this trip, choose a river, set up put ins and take outs, but I will not be the leader.
It is very likely that there will be other very competent paddlers on trip, many have more experience than myself.
Just to emphasise this is not a "formal LCC trip".
This is a group of mates heading out for a paddle and some fun. If you want to join us you are most welcome.
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now