From 2nd December. The rule of 6 will once again apply to meeting outdoors - for recreational paddling with friends and family, and for groups of coaching and leader ratios of 1:5.
Fri 11/12 5pm: Hopefully a little more dampness overnight; so decision in the morning. I aim to send a What'sApp about 8.15am.
Sat 12/12 8.15am. Disappointing little rain overnight. Not quite enough water in a lot of things. Lune on low side but paddleale. Suggest meet 10.15am at Killington.
Be Covid Aware
Co-ordinator Rachel Powell
1. Peer River Trip
2. Intermediate: aiming for Grade 3, but might be 2/3 or 3(4) depending on conditions and peoples inclinations
3. Saturday 12th December
4. Venue to decide nearer the time - dependent on water levels etc.
5. No lift sharing to get to trip. Running shuttles with mitigation, so please bring your own face covering or organise your own shuttle.
6. Trips may be cancelled or rearranged at short notice depending upon weather, and the preferences of those paddling.
7. To avoid a wasted journey, please ensure the trip coordinator knows you plan to attend, and has your mobile number.
8. Coordinator Rachel Powell (Rachel T).
I am very happy to co-ordinate this trip, choose a river, set up put ins and take outs, but I will not be the leader.
It is very likely that there will be other very competent paddlers on trip, many have more experience than myself.
Just to emphasise this is not a "formal LCC trip".
This is a group of mates heading out for a paddle and some fun. If you want to join us you are most welcome.