Forgot your password?
20 March 2021, 08:00 AM
Event created by
Be Covid Aware
1.Club Lead River Trip
2.Intermediate: aiming for Grade 3, but might be 2/3 or 3(4) depending on conditions and peoples inclinations
3. Saturday 20th March
4. Venue to decide nearer the time - dependent on water levels etc.
5. No lift sharing to get to trip. Running shuttles with mitigation, so please bring your own face covering or organise your own shuttle.
6. Trips may be cancelled or rearranged at short notice depending upon weather, and the preferences of those paddling.
7. To avoid a wasted journey, please ensure the trip coordinator knows you plan to attend, and has your mobile number.
8. Coordinator and Leader Rachel Powell (Rachel T).
Note: I am happy to co-ordinate and lead the trip. However, as we will be a team, we are jointly responsible for each other's safety on the water.
All those attending please check the level of equipment and personal gear required ahead of the day (see our website if not sure).
Please read notes re river trips here:
Please make sure you've read the club's (and British Canoeing) guidance regarding kayaking and Covid-19.
There are no comments to display.
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in