Forgot your password?
17 October 2020, 09:00 AM
Event created by
With no prospect of levels rising and a dry forecast I’ve decided to cancel Saturday 17th river trip.
BE COVID AWARE
0. Event co-ordinator Mark McGuire
1. Trip type: river
2. Level of ability : Advanced only
3. Date: Saturday 17th October
4. Venue : hopefully the Clough
5. Meet location / time : 10.00
6. Meet to share lifts at: NO lift share due to Covid
7. Anything else:
Bring face mask to share shuttle or arrange your own shuttle.
Hope to get on the Clough or Sprint or similar if we get enough water.
Happy to coordinate but hoping I get people on trip who are familiar with river and more experienced 😉
Please read notes re river trips here:
RSVP at least 2 days before the event
There are no comments to display.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Pasted as rich text. Paste as plain text instead
Only 75 emoji are allowed.
Your link has been automatically embedded. Display as a link instead
Your previous content has been restored. Clear editor
You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.