Forgot your password?
04 November 2020, 09:00 AM
Event created by
BE COVID AWARE
0. event co-ordinator: Mike Sunderland
1. Trip type: Mid-week sea kayak
2. Level of ability : improvers / intermediate / advanced all welcome approx 15/20K paddle
3. Date: Weds 4 Nov 2020
4. Venue : Workington to Maryport return
5. Meet location / time : Workington harbour 9am
MEET in Workington harbour - in FREE car parking through industrial estate, out on peninsula. post code: CA14 2JS
6. Meet to share lifts at: Not recommended or required
7. Anything else: We may need a CV Safe shuttle with face masks, windows open, sanitising etc
if winds too high, we will explore the harbour or cancel to a lake.
Low tide Workington at 7.20am
High tide at Workington 13.00
Arrive at Workington harbour for 9am, change and ready on the water for 9.30am
Boats loaded for a day out - lunch, spare clothes. Participants must be totally self sufficient.
X6 participants, including myself.
Contact Mike Sunderland direct for any queries/questions
Coaching.firstname.lastname@example.org - 0797 5946 312
I will WhatsApp on the LCC sea kayak group when this trip goes live - finer details to be checked/confirmed
All mid-week trips are organised on a Tuesday or a Wednesday, organised for LCC members and registered guests ( max of x3 trips before membership is essential)
Autumn mid-week dates - both local trips on sea or estuaries and further afield trips - south Scotland and NE coast.
Tues 1 Sept - Tues 8 Sept - Weds 30 Sept - Tues 6 Oct - Weds 14 Oct - Weds 21 Oct cancelled - Tues 27 Oct - Weds 4 Nov - Weds 11 Nov - Tues 17 Nov - Weds 25 Nov
Tues 1 Dec - Weds 9 Dec - Tues 15 Dec - Weds 23 Dec
RSVP at least 2 days before the event
Guests by arrangement with organiser, prior to trip only.
There are no comments to display.
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in