Difficult call because there has been some rain - but probably not enough??
Things may change during the day - all depending on the rain
I am going to cancel the trip but suggest people can contact each other via whats app if they want to paddle one of the 'always up' rivers or if more rain falls.
BE COVID AWARE
0. Event co-ordinator Brian Clough
1. Trip type: river
2. Level of ability : Intermediate/Advanced only
3. Date: Friday 9th October
4. Venue : tbc.
5. Meet location / time : 10.00
6. Check water levels on the morning. Check website and "Whats App" for updates nearer to the time.
7. Future water levels are notoriously difficult to predict, but as the day of the trip approaches more information becomes avaiable, trips may be cancelled or modified. Any changes will keep to the original aims of the trip without any changes in the Grade suggested.
8. Please ensure the trip co-ordinator knows you plan to attend.
9. Meet to share lifts at: NO lift share due to Covid
10. Anything else:
Bring face mask to share shuttle or arrange your own shuttle.
Please read notes re river trips and peer trips here: