Update 04/12/2020: Anglesey Outdoors now has bookings open for February. I'm booked in from Thursday evening (4th) for 4 nights. Feel free to do the same or travel down Friday morning. I will be setting up a WhatsApp group for organising specifics closer to the date.
Organiser : Simon Lerpiniere / 07811144461
4 days of sea kayaking in Anglesey. There is everything in Anglesey from sheltered bays and mellow coast hugging, to rock hopping and tide races. This is an intermediate level trip, so we will be avoiding the main tide races (Penrhyn Mawr, North & South Stack). What trips we do will very much depend on those attending, the weather and the tide. Trips will be planned for each of the 4 days on the night before, you're welcome to join me in the planning. Friday afternoon will likely be a warm up trip from Rhoscolyn beach (weather dependant).
1. Trip type : Sea
2. Level of ability : Intermediate or better
3. Date : 05/02/2020 until 08/02/2020
4. Venue : Anglesey, most likely staying in Anglesey Outdoors. Shared accommodation is probably out of the question, so would be easiest to arrange your own accommodation. Anglesey isn't a big place, so even if you don't book it at Anglesey Outdoors, we won't be far from each other.
5. Meet location / time : 11.00am @ Anglesey Outdoors on the 5th (Friday). We will co-ordinate from there for the paddle in the afternoon.
6. Meet to share lifts at : No lift share due to Covid-19.
7. Weather : We can run this trip in anything other than a severe storm. There are good sheltered spots (e.g. Rhoscolyn beach) in Anglesey for if it's windy, and a good surf spot at Trearddur Bay.
8. Anything else : We may run shuttles in the event of a one way trip. Shuttles will be done with mitigation, so please bring your own face covering.