Background: I'm fairly new to canoeing, but I'm an experienced WW (and sea) kayaker. I will be paddling tandem with my brother in-law (experienced canoeist, but not on WW). We have 4 more spaces available.
Organiser : Simon Lerpiniere / 07811144461
1. Trip type : River (open boats only please)
2. Level of ability : Improver or better. Suitable for those with moving water experience only. Solo or tandem paddlers.
3. Date : 04/10/2020
4. Venue : TBC (Saturday evening) via WhatsApp group of those attending. Grade 2, we'll portage any bigger weirs or rapids. Will be Lake District (eg. Eden) or nearby (eg. Lune).
5. Meet location / time : 10.30am
6. Meet to share lifts at : No lift share due to Covid-19.
7. Weather : We need at least a little bit of water, and ideally not too windy.
8. Anything else : Running shuttles with mitigation, so please bring your own face covering.