Forgot your password?
19 September 2020
Event created by
Cancelled due to lack of water
BE COVID AWARE
1. Trip type : River
2. Level of ability : Intermediate / Avanced
3. Date : 19/09/2020
4. Venue : TBC early Saturday morning (by 8am). Will be discussed by WhatsApp group of those attending.
5. Meet location / time : TBCam at get-in
6. Meet to share lifts at : No lift share due to Covid-19.
7. Weather : Prevailing at the time. Grade 2/3+.
8. Anything else : Running shuttles with mitigation, so please bring your own face covering or organise your own shuttle.
Please make sure you've read the club's (and British Canoeing) guidance regarding kayaking and Covid-19. Please read notes re river trips here: https://lakelandcanoeclub.wordpress.com/trips/
Note: this is a peer trip. I'm happy to arrange and co-ordinate, but I will most likely not be the most experienced kayaker on the water.
Please RSVP on the calendar by Friday evening. Check on WhatsApp Saturday morning first thing to ensure suitable river levels and the trip is running.
There are no comments to display.
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in