Due to the forecasted high winds this trip is now cancelled.
As per the trip the day before, incase you couldn't make it on the Friday or the RSVP limit was reached before you booked. You need to be good at surfing, bracing, supporting and not capsizing, or have a good roll.
Please excuse the stolen text (ammended for tide times):
we paddle out into the bay for approximately 1.5 hours, if I get my timing right we have a rest and a drink, then hopefully a decent borewave will arrive.
It’s not guaranteed as channels change and radically affect the size And even existence of the wave.
meet at far end of Arnside prom. Outside Ashmeadow. at 10.45 ready to paddle at 11:00
Weather Dependent: This trip may be cancelled if there is high wind, OR if the Friday 21st trip has to be postponed/delayed and would clash with this trip (thereby exceeding max permitted group size). In the unlikely case of such complications I'll communicate with those who've RSVP'd at the earliest opportunity.
For info I'll be keen to check out the wave behind the bridge once we arrive back in town incase there's some fun to be had there too.
BE COVID AWARE
Peer Group Trip
1. Trip type: Borewave , Surfing!?
2. Level of ability : Advanced
3. Date: Saturday 22nd August
4. Venue : Arnside
5. Meet location / time : Far end of prom near Ashmeadow
There are no comments to display.
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now