Forgot your password?
02 August 2020
04 August 2020
Event created by
Be covid aware
1. Trip type: sea
2. Level of ability : intermediate or advanced
3. Date: Sunday 2nd August to Tuesday 4th August
4. Venue : Sent by whats app to thos who have RSVP. Campsite near Galloway coast.There may be midges.
5. Meet location / time : Sunday evening 6-8 p.m.
6. Meet to share lifts at: None due to Covid restrictions
7. Anything else:
Intention to travel up Sunday afternoon/ evening and camp.
limited available at campsite.
paddle 2 days - one of these on Monday.
1. Monteith bay to Isle of Withorn 16km or Garleistown 25km
2. Fleet Bay to Brighouse Bay 15km or Gull Craig Kirkcudbright Bay 15km
dependent upon wind and tides.
Forecast is for wind forecast 2 -4 Monday, but windier Tuesday- may have to seek a sheltered alternative
Please read notes re river trips here:
Guests by arrangement with organiser, prior to trip only.
Posted July 30
Which campsite are we using ?
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Pasted as rich text. Paste as plain text instead
Only 75 emoji are allowed.
Your link has been automatically embedded. Display as a link instead
Your previous content has been restored. Clear editor
You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.