Forgot your password?
25 July 2020, 09:30 AM
Event created by
BE COVID AWARE
Organiser : Simon Lerpiniere / 07811144461
1. Trip type : River
2. Level of ability : Intermediate
3. Date : 25/06/2020
4. Venue : TBC early Saturday morning (by 8am), rain due Friday night and early Saturday morning. Potentially Lune, Rawthey, Kent or/and Leven.
5. Meet location / time : 10.30am at get-in
6. Meet to share lifts at : No lift share due to Covid-19.
7. Weather : There is rain due Friday and early Saturday, so something will hopefully be running. Grade 2/3+.
8. Anything else : Running shuttles with mitigation, so please bring your own face covering or organise your own shuttle.
Please make sure you've read the club's (and British Canoeing) guidance regarding kayaking and covid-19.
Note: this is a peer trip. I'm happy to arrange and co-ordinate, but I will most likely not be the most experienced kayaker on the water.
Please RSVP on the calendar by Friday evening. Check on WhatsApp Saturday morning first thing to ensure suitable river levels and the trip is running.
There are no comments to display.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Pasted as rich text. Paste as plain text instead
Only 75 emoji are allowed.
Your link has been automatically embedded. Display as a link instead
Your previous content has been restored. Clear editor
You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.