Forgot your password?
26 July 2020, 09:30 AM
Event created by
Please remain Covid aware - Make sure you've read the club's (and British Canoeing) guidance regarding kayaking during the pandemic.
1. Trip type: Easy river - River Lune from Loyn Bridge to Halton Weir - Approx. 10km Grade I/II with weir portages
2. Level of ability : Improver
3. Date: Sunday 26th July
4. Venue : Meet at Loyn Bridge (0.5 km north of Hornby village GR 581698)
5. Meet location / time : Sunday 10.30 ready to shuttle.
6. Meet to share lifts at: no lift share planned
7. Anything else: Open boats or river kayaks.
Will do shuttles with mitigation as described in the earlier WhatsApp, so bring face covering or make personal arrangements.
Shuttle to Halton using the A683 - (11Km) - Park in the public car park on the right GR 504 605 before the narrow Lune Bridge.
Both weirs can be portaged.
Egress river left after last weir portage.
Please read notes re river trips here:
There are no comments to display.
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in