Forgot your password?
28 June 2020, 11:00 AM
Event created by
I am keeping an eye on the weather today (Wednesday) the weather seems to have been delay a day and Sunday is looking better - watch this space
Friday today and Sunday is looking far bigger than Saturday ----- I have adjusted the timings below to allow for the shift in tide times
Martin and Rachel would prefer Saturday and I am happy to go both days - so I am going to put a trip each day on the calendar
Friday update - Sunday now forecasting 10.5 feet - bit more than I can handle that's for sure - keep watching - maybe a river ??
Saturday Morning - I am going to cancel - conditions are just not suitable
Be Covid aware (I've not heard what Boris has said yet - so not sure about lift sharing)
1. Trip type: sea - surfing
2. Level of ability : Intermediate
3. Date: Sunday 27th June
4. Venue : Silecroft Beach Car Park
5. Meet at 12:30, ready to go on the water at 13:00.
Low water is at 12:00
Surf usually goes off around high water when it starts to dump on the steeper part of the beach.
6. Meet to share lifts at: Not sharing at the moment Covid aware travel alone unless from same household.
7. Can see what the surf forecast is at :
8/ Choose your weapon - any kayak possible, river, sea or play boat
It is a good opportunity to play around in surf , you can try surfing, a bongo slide or just work on improving your support strokes.
9. Bring your own coffee and scones (but not long now until cafes open)
10. Co-ordinator: Brian
Please read notes re river trips here:
RSVP at least 2 days before the event
There are no comments to display.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Pasted as rich text. Paste as plain text instead
Only 75 emoji are allowed.
Your link has been automatically embedded. Display as a link instead
Your previous content has been restored. Clear editor
You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.