6. Meet to share lifts at: No lift share due to Covid-19.
7. Weather : Due to be mild and overcast. Has been a lot of rain Thursday/Friday, river level currently on mid (11am Friday), more rain forecast, but likely drop fast overnight. Expecting levels low-mid. Wharfe can be paddled anything above 0.4.
8. Anything else : No shuttle allowed in cars (apart from someone you live with). Please arrange your own shuttle (bike/partner/run/walk).
As a suggestion, you can leave boats fairly safely behind the wall at the get in at Conistone, then drop the car (or bike) off at Burnsall and ride/drive back, whichever way you choose to do it, please be at the get in at 10:30 with shuttle arranged.
Another option is put dry kit in your boat, and get out at Linton Falls and walk back (locking the boat up there). It's 5.5km walk back along the river. If you like a good walk, it's a 9km walk from Burnsall (all along the river). Bus services are currently suspended.
I'm not expecting it to be busy at Burnsall due to poor weather. Conistone isn't a popular tourist spot and is little known. There's quite a bit of parking on the bridge and you're unlikely to cause any offence (it's outside the village and not blocking anyone).
I will have a large lock with me and am happy to lock up other peoples boats and bikes. Contact me before hand to coordinate.
Note: this is a peer trip. I'm happy to arrange and co-ordinate, but I will most likely not be the most experienced kayaker on the water. Make sure you are fully self sufficient.
Please RSVP on the calendar by Friday evening. Check on WhatsApp Saturday morning first thing to ensure suitable river levels and the trip is running.