Forgot your password?
09 February 2020, 12:00 AM
Event created by
Due to excessively high water levels and winds forecast to force 11 this trip is cancelled- sorry
Heavy rain and wind so can't decide which river until Sunday morning. Weather may prevent travel.
1. Advanced trip
2. Sunday 9th Feb
3. River in Pennines grade 3/4
4. TBC Sunday morning 8.00 a.m.
5. Meet nr junction 36 by canal time 9.30
RSVP limit 6
Please see notes on trips on website.
Please look here to decide if trip is suitable for you
There are no comments to display.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Pasted as rich text. Paste as plain text instead
Only 75 emoji are allowed.
Your link has been automatically embedded. Display as a link instead
Your previous content has been restored. Clear editor
You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.